This blog is for the girls that are currently wearing the letters on campus and the ones that want to be (: I want to be able to find all the girls on tumblr that are in a sorority, and be able to share our experiences, crazy or not, that we have had in the time of being in a sorority. Please send me your experiences anon or not to my ask box or feel free to submit pictures of you in your letters, your chapter, recruitment, or just a night out with your sisters to my blog (just hit the submit button below), and hopefully get some more girls to pick the right choice and go greek (: Oh, and Happy Holidays Ladies!
I want all my followers to add their input to this anonymous question I received:
“Do you think it’s okay for non-sorority-girls to carry/wear Lilly Pulitzer?”
- villegirl answered: Yes! as long as they aren’t wearing the sorority prints. Otherwise wear what you love and look fabulous!
- classylovelybrilliant answered: absolutely! As long as it doesn’t have greek letters, anyone can feel fabulous in Lilly!
- sororitysugar answered: yes - of course! i don’t think they should wear/carry the sorority prints though, if it’s not thier house. everything else ~ YES!
- glitterandgreek likes this
- thefashionbabylon answered: Um duh.
- jesseningles answered: as long as you are not wearing the letters or prints for sorority. That would be very disrespectful
- periwinklegeo answered: Yes. I mean, many sorority girls wear Lilly but we don’t own the look.
- anawfully-bigadventure answered: Why wouldn’t it be? It’s cute, if you like it wear it. The only think you can’t wear is our letters.
- kashleym answered: As long as it doesn’t have letters or anything, I can’t see why not. :)
- laurelinherhair answered: YES. I’m non-greek and I grew up on Lilly! Lilly is for everyone!
- undercoverprincess93 answered: Absolutely!
- javaholic-jules answered: Does it have letters on it? If not…last time I checked it’s a free country.
- bowinhairandidontcare answered: Yes! Lilly is for every girl. Lilly has different prints for every personality. As long as a girl doesn’t wear a sorority print its fine!
- onlytallerchildren answered: If that’s your style then go for it! I loved Lilly P even before I joined a sorority!
- butterfliesandquatrefoils answered: yes!! it’s definitely not exclusive to greek life
- eageradventures answered: YES! Lilly is cute and classy and everyone needs that!
- thatsanissue answered: This is why sorority girls have the reputation they do. Of course it’s fine. Don’t be ridiculous.
- eidolonnature answered: Of course. It’s just clothing, not letters.
- gracevictoriaross answered: yes, definitely. unless they’re carrying a sorority print for one they’re not in. i loved lilly before it was a sorority hit&i’m not greek.
- b-ellelaide answered: Yes, unless it has a sorority print. It’s not exclusive to sororities.
- md0127 answered: yes. as long as they dont get the sorority prints!
- katherineabyss answered: Absolutely.
- bethaanie answered: YES. I’m a sorority girl, and I think it’s completely okay.
- thesororitylife posted this